rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

This was my grandmothers but I can't find any markings wondering

Customer Question

This was my grandmothers but I can't find any markings wondering the vslue
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of any mark on the bottom.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you
I meant to mention that the three pictures you added were all the same photo of vase from an above view.I can value the piece from this picture if you would like, but I do also like to see the bottom if there is a mark. Let me know.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Value from these pictured
This is a Japanese Nippon moriage ewer/pitcher/vase made circa 1880 to 1900 in Nippon, Japan.Moriage is a porcelain term for the thick cake-icing type of glaze on the porcelain.This ewer has a current value of $100 to $125.00.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.