Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a folk art wood carving I wood like to know if it was

Customer Question

I have a folk art wood carving I wood like to know if it was carved by junior Cobb it depicting mountain men making moonshine there's 3 men with beards a small animal barrels bottle a still a fire pit one of them is holding a shotgun one of them is standing by a wooden keg the other 2 are kneeling down one holding the rifle the other starting the fire and he has wood in his arms I have photos but I can't figure out how to send them ? It measures 14 by 10 inches
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, There is one detail image attached here that I can see on my end. I presume this is not signed, correct? Please send an image that shows the whole grouping and some that show the faces of the figure. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Is this signed? ~Nora