rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have an oil painting of Ravi Shankar by L. Gross. What's

Customer Question

I have an oil painting of Ravi Shankar by L. Gross. What's the value??
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
This is a painting of Ravi Shakar , done in the 1960's-70's by Lili Gross, an American 20th century listed artist.This painting, based on recent sales of her work, has a value of $400 to $500 and an insurance/replacement value of $1200.It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.