Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two old antique telephone receiver units manufactured

Customer Question

I have two old antique telephone receiver units manufactured by Montgomery Wards, which I believe are more than 100 years old.
Do they have an value?
rf prairie village, ks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the phones and any labels or writing so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
My daughter can accomplish this, but she will not come to our home until the last week of APRIL. I will then communicate the pictures to you.ROBERT
Sure, the question will have timed out/closed by then, but you can start a new one with this info and ask forCustomer