Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a japanese katana whitch has a gold coloured sheath

Customer Question

I have a japanese katana whitch has a gold coloured sheath and a brass handle, the blade has a number on it 46127 and has old japanese writing on the blade near the handle, the same writing is on the sheath and the sheath also has a insignior of a japanese flag on it. The sheath is made of japanese wood.could you give an estimate of the swords value thankyou. The blade is made of steal and has a groove in it for removal of blood.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Please send images at your convenience. ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Nora have got a number I can send the images to. John
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora