Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

2 prints found in a farm house called drumlock in the upper

Customer Question

2 prints found in a farm house called drumlock in the upper Murray nsw australia prints are of 2 old french building they seem to be shops in new orliens both signed drummond no initial
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: They have been their a few years just been found the farm is owned by the drummond and has been for over 100 years
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: Many relatives cousins a few women could be a women before she married and still used her maiden name
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to know the size and see images of the front, back (do not remove from frame) and a clear, in-focus close-up of the signature. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora