Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have a print by Charles Curran that was commissioned by the

Customer Question

I have a print by Charles Curran that was commissioned by the Union Pacific Tea Company in 1909. It is titled Easter Morning. I can find nothing on the internet about this print.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, What is the size and can you please send a clear, in-focus close-up of the area with text at the bottom of the picture as well as a photo of the backside (do not remove from frame). ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you for your reply. The print is approx. 18" x 22"
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Thank you for the additional information and for your patience. This is an antique color lithograph print with a whimsical holiday scene from Easter that was distributed as an advertising premium by the Union Pacific Tea Company in 1909. Although the internet has a vast amount of information, it is not yet a repository for all information and thus it is not uncommon to not find a match to this print. Based on comparables, age, condition, theme and size, your print can sell for $90 - $150 on today's market. The suggested insurance or replacement value is $200. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora