Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Barbara Gettier (Woodland) "Fenwick Island Lighthouse"

Customer Question

I have a Barbara Gettier (Woodland) "Fenwick Island Lighthouse" etching (actually a woodcutting) hanging on my wall. It is numbered 36/300. I bought it in 1977 and had it matted and framed immediately. It is in top notch condition. Has never been in the sun. Wondering about the value.
* Interesting that this morning I saw this exact print on ebay numbered 36/300. How can that be?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 10 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of your wood cut so that I can get a visual idea of what you have. There should not be another with the same numbers.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!