Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I own a print of Berthon's Portrait of Princess Pauline Borghese

Customer Question

I own a print of Berthon's Portrait of Princess Pauline Borghese and the Baroness de Mathiesse. I was wondering it's worth.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hi, What is the size and can you please provide more clear, in-focus images of the print? ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hello, Depending on the size, age, medium and publisher, this has a value of $40 - $400. If you can please provide more detailed images and information, I can confirm the value for you here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 10 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora