Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

Newnes Pictorial Knowledge Volumes complete 1-10. Purchased

Customer Question

Newnes Pictorial Knowledge Volumes complete 1-10. Purchased in London in 1956 by my father, came to Australia with us.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: General Editors R.H. Poole and Peter Finch. London, Towers House, Southhampton St, The Strand. The books are not damaged but the pages are slightly yellow/beige, not ure if this is discolouration or the original type of paper used. The pictures are in glorious colour.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: Not sure of anything else that might be relevant
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Your 10 book set, of Newnes Pictorial Knowledge Volumes retails for a high average of $115 for the entire set altogether. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora