Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

We have a James Dixon & Son Sheffield made in England hip flask

Customer Question

we have a James Dixon & Son Sheffield made in England hip flask with a makers mark to the left and 123 to the right
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Terry,This is Robert here and I'd be happy to help with your James Dixon hip flask.Could you very kindly attach a photo of it and one of the mark, and I'll be able to tell you all about it and give you a value.Many thanks,Robert PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I AM HAVing difficulty getting the photos to you. I am using an APPLE ipad. I took the photos but now what do I do?
If you go on line using your iPad and log in to the JustAnswer website you'll be writing to me in a text box that has a row of icons attached to it. Click on the paperclip icon and it will automatically open up your picture files in your iPad. Then just follow the prompts.Hope this helps!Robert