Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a doll early 60's she is dressed in pinkm material snowsuit

Customer Question

I have a doll early 60's she is dressed in pinkm material snowsuit with fake fur around hat, cuffs , and Her face is plastic and it turns around and giggles , sleeps , and cry's. Can you tell me anything about her?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the doll and marks (also look on the back of neck or under clothes for maker marks) so that I can get visual clues of the date and value. Also, let me know her height.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!