Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional

Where can we find information about an American/European Painter,

Customer Question

Where can we find information about an American/European Painter, Artist Charles Csesznegi, and his art works circa 1940's?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, What particular information are you searching for on this person? ~Nora
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We need to know where we can find,
a listing of his works
where can I buy some of his works
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I do not have that information for you. I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out I do hope you find the information that you seek. ~Nora
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
Hi Cliff,Little I have found for this particular artist. There are two pieces from this artist that is held at the University of Utah as I might suggest contacting the college to see if they might have a listing of his works as well as any information if any are being sold to the general public.,%20Charles/field/all/mode/exact/conn/and/cosuppress/
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.
Hope that the link to the contact info I provided can be useful in gaining more knowledge on this particular painter. If you could take a moment to rate my answer so that I know my help was useful and allow me to assist other customers on our site.Michael