Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have a small covered jewel case (maybe, I don't know what

Customer Question

I have a small covered jewel case (maybe, I don't know what it is), with Oscar Schlegelmilch on the bottom, a crown, a capital letter "L" and the number 50. It was my grandmother's who immigrated to the states in the early 20's. It is painted with gold floral designs and on the top (that has a handle) there are 3 maidens and a cupid. I have no idea if this if of any value or while I'm purging possessions, does it go in a donation box?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, Porcelain wares by Oscar Schlegelmilch sell in the average range of $5 - $25 on today's market. This is a good candidate for the donation box. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora