Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have Swarovski crystals going back to the first 3

Customer Question

I have Swarovski crystals going back to the first 3 anniversary pieces that were ever made. I have many of the older retired pieces do you have knowledge with these as well
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.
Hi There~ My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item or matched set per question. At your convenience, please choose one and send photos. ~Nora
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I paid 35 for the information on the pool table and they said I would be able to ask additional questions for a period of time with that purchase. I would like to use those additional questions on merchandise
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.
Hi, Yes, you can post as many questions as you like, it is just that I only assess one item or matched set per question. I would not be able to assess an entire collection of Swarovski in one question thread here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am looking to sell my collection which has almost all the first 20 years of the collectors piece as well as the anniversary pieces and retired pieces so would you know where I could take them to get appraised or who or place or sale where I may be able to sell them?
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.
Hello, The best platform for selling your Swarovski collector pieces is on ebay. Although it may sound cliche, it really is where the most potential buyers would first go to search for such items. There is not a transparent and open list available out there naming people who would buy these. You can also try local consignment shops and auction houses in your area. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora