Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two Soref's Period Furniture co. custom design arm chairs with

Customer Question

I have two Soref's Period Furniture co. custom design arm chairs with carving between the arms and a carved musical instrument on top. They are a brown fruit wood color with green silk/ satin fabric . I see a pair of Vintage Figural French Hollywood Regency Wing back Fireside Arm Chairs worth $1,495 is that what my chairs are worth? Or is it different.
Thanks Duran
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the label as well as a link to the comparable chair that you found. If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have pictures how do I send them from my phone do you have a number I can text
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.
Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ~or~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I can only text to you they are not on my computer only on phone and my drop box is not working
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.
Hi, Sure, texting is a premium service which was offered and sent to you. ~Nora
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I just texted to 1***-***-**** did you get them
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.
Text images will not arrive to that number, you would need to accept the premium services offer and a number to text will be sent to you. ~Nora
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
never mind this is too difficult I do not want to add this as a membership I was willing to pay $38 for an answer not all this subscription stuff. please do not bill
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I will send your request to admin on your behalf, and I recommend you contact them from your end as well. Please note that experts here are not employees of justanswer.com, experts are verified users who do not handle charges, fees, credit cards, memberships or subscriptions in any way or form. For such queries, use this link for assistance:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help I will not be able to respond back after sending in your request. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora