Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is***** have some antique furniture from

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** have some antique furniture from Europe.
I would like to know some details about them and approximate value. Can I send you pictures??
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have 8 more photos but I can not send them to you in the same page...
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for the additional information. ~Nora
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Nora,
Sorry but this is taken so much time. Maybe it would be better to change my especialist??
Tell me please because this is starting to be a problem to me. So many calls, etc
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.
Hi, Yes, I can opt-out here as I only assess one item or matched set per question here. I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. There is not a guarantee that you will receive a response. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out I do hope you find the information that you seek. ~Nora
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok Nora, I do not know if I really understood because of my english.... But can you assess for me at least 1 item please?
Regards, Silvia
Expert:  Nora replied 11 months ago.
Hi Silvia, Your gilded Louis-Style chairs can sell for up to $2000 - $2500 for the pair. ~Nora