Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My home was hit by a tornado on

Customer Question

Hello, my name is Brenda. My home was hit by a tornado on 12/26/15 and I'm trying to find out the value for insurance puroses on 2 Silver inlaid pictures dared 1939 that were brought back from China by my grandfather. They were done and engraved to him. I have no clue were to get these appraised!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I am very sorry to read the news of the tornado. By chance do you have a photo or have you found a comparable (similar looking pieces) to show as an example? ~Nora
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you. I'm trying to send you a pic of each but it says the file is too big!
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.
Hi~ There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert ~OR~ You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email. Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin. ~Nora
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok.....I'll have to send it to the support email and have them forward to you.Thanks,
Brenda
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.
Ok, thanks for letting me know. ~Nora