Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a large book 22" x 17" x 4" approximately. The cover

Customer Question

I have a large book 22" x 17" x 4" approximately. The cover has Philadelphia advertisements June 1935 on it. Inside are page after page of clippings/stories/ads from the Philadelphia Inquirer. I have had no luck in researching it or finding others like it. How unique is this and what type of value can be placed on it?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 8 months ago.
Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hlIf that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpPlease note:1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.Sincerely,Jennifer
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for getting back to me sorry it took me so long to get back to you things have been a little crazy. Here are some pictures let me know if you need any more or if you have any questions. Look forward to hearing what you can possibly come up with, M. McGough