Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Black Forest timber Grandfather clock I believe it

Customer Question

I have a Black Forest timber Grandfather clock I believe it to be approximately 100yrs old the maher King of the working is PDR have been told it is only worth app $2000 is this right
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 8 months ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the clock? Also, could you inspect the clock to try to locate the manufacturers mark or label? If there is a label, please, kindly take a picture of it. Thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Will have to wait until I have it back from clockmaker, he has it to check the workings as it has been in storage for 20 years thanks you will be back in touch soon Anne
Great!