Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a birch dining room set with matching Hutch. The chairs

Customer Question

I have a birch dining room set with matching Hutch. The chairs are Windsor Style with two Captain chairs they have arms. My mother-in-law had to set custom made sometime between 1950 and 57. She lived in Bakersfield at the time. There is a mark underneath the table That was 172 and then underneath that is the number 2 There are 8 chairs that go with the table and I believe the table has a total of three leaves. The table has never been refinished and it is in very good condition. Can you tell me by chance who made it and what the possible year is??
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Please provide clear, in-focus images of the furniture pieces and have you done a thorough search for maker marks, labels or tags on all of the furniture pieces? ~Nora