Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a collection of books left after my husband's death

Customer Question

I have a collection of books left after my husband's death most dated in the 1800's that I would like to know the value--includes: Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow,First edition copy of Ralph W. Emerson ESSAYS, and several others.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Tim in Antiques replied 1 year ago.
Good day my name is***** am a Certified IRS Qualified Fine and Decorative Art Appraiser. It will be a pleasure to put my expertise, libraries, resources, and experience in the field to work for you. I can work of 4 books per question if you like.It would help if I can see images of the books. One of the whole book front plus one of the title page and the edition page. Here are instructions on how to send photos to this site. Go to: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-Or you can email them to***@******.*** attention Timothy in antiques.