Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is***** Canada I have a porcelain vase

Customer Question

Hi my name is***** Canada I have a porcelain vase that I need help with and would need to send pictures of it
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its an ols vase with a paper label inside that reads Ernst Wahliss I have seen any of his work on paper label and there is a mark on the bottom I cannot indentify
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 8 months ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.Could you upload the pictures here? Thanks