Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Table and six chairs, African stinkwood (Ocotea bullata) copy

Customer Question

Table and six chairs, African stinkwood (Ocotea bullata) copy of one owned by Cecil Rhodes and currently in his cottage museum house in Cape Town, South Africa. Circa 1920; need to sell, looking for a value as this is a "one of a kind" and not a known entity. Help? Diana Arney
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 8 months ago.
Hi, my name is*****’m a certified appraiser, and I’d be happy to help.In order to appraise your item, I’ll need clear, well-lit photos, both overall and any distinguishing marks, labels, stamps, signatures, or details.Photo upload instructions can be found on this page:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hlIf that doesn’t work for you, please contact Customer Support for help. You can find their contacts in the box on the upper right on this page:http://ww2.justanswer.com/helpPlease note:1) After receiving your response, it may take me some time to research your item, and/or I may not be available if there has been a delay between my question and your response. I do promise to get back to you as soon as I have some information for you.2) I do not handle appraisals by phone, as I feel it is more productive to work through messages. If you get a phone call request, it has come from the auto-reply system, NOT from me. Please ignore.Sincerely,Jennifer