Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have an original painting from Vela Zannetti. 1954. JA:

Customer Question

I have an original painting from Vela Zannetti. 1954.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: The size is 40" x 48" and the technique is cubism.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: I'm interested in knowing the value.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I will send photos.
Thank you. To be clear, you are going to use the Add Files feature for photos.If the Add Files feature does not work for you, you can also email the pictures to***@******.*** and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line so that they will forward to me. Use the same email that you used to create your account. This way takes a few hours usually, so thank you in advance for your patience. Let me know which you do so that I can be looking for them.