rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I have two antique books, and I cant find what they are worth.

Customer Question

I have two antique books, and I cant find what they are worth. The first one is titled Nancy. copyright 1933 By ***** ***** Nichols, published by MacMillan Co..... the second is The Boys Life of Mark Twain copyright 1915,1916 by Albert Bigelow Paine,published by Harper&Row
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.
Nancy – 1933by ***** ***** Nichols (Author)Published by Macmillan...$50 value hardcover The Boys' Life of Mark Twain Paine, Albert BigelowPublished by Harper & Row Publishers, New York (1916)...$10.00 valueIt is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomeramp;#39; so that you could get me again.Please click the stars to accept my answer for this question.