rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Porcelaine figurines JA: I always love having an appraiser

Customer Question

Porcelaine figurines
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Schau Bach kunst it was my grandmothers- she bought a set of three and they're of children playing with goats
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: Think they were brought in the forties
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 11 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There was only one picture that came with your original inquiry.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the figurines and marks on the bottom so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
From left to rightfirst- Schaubach Kunst Wallendorf figurine of boy riding goat, designed by Kurt Steiner, circa 1920, value $250.middle- Schaubach Kunst Wallendorf figurine of boy under goat, designed in 1930, this piece from 1940, value $230last-Schaubach Kunst Wallendorf figurine of boy with lamb, 1940, value $115.00It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?Please let me know.If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomeramp;#39; so that you could get me again.Please click the stars to accept my answer for this question.