Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

It is like a black marmol half body statue without arms a torso

Customer Question

it is like a black marmol half body statue without arms a torso
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: let me see if I can send the photo, give me the page please or how much do you charge for come here
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: where are you going to send the information
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: where I send the photo
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 8 months ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture? Could you inspect the statue to locate the artist signature? Thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
where I send the photo let me see if I can read the autho's namer. it is very heavy