Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have old postcards -- written to/from my grandparents and

Customer Question

I have old postcards -- written to/from my grandparents and great grandparents -- three in particular I am curious about -- 1) made of leather 2) a tin-type 3) a womans portrait with actual hair on head -- I am a senior myself now, and need to down-size -- looking to possibly sell my collection of over 60 years
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value! .Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,.If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !.Click the link: for instructions on uploading images .http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert . Or you may use this method:.Go to www.imgur.com.click on Computer.Select the picture file from the box that pops up..Hit open..Click on Start Upload.And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.. .Glenda