Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My name is ***** ***** I have had these dolls

Customer Question

Hello My name is ***** ***** I have had these dolls for over five years and would like to know their value.
I have an antique doll labeled on the back of her neck Bru Jne brown glass eyes bisque or porcelain face flexible joints fully dressed in lace with tights and black shoes excellent condition and hair with a bow around Shirley temple curls. a signature in black Sally S Bonk 84 the S is in the middle is not black it is stamp in like the BRU
My second doll is a male with two lower teeth bisque or porcilen head no wig the eyes are not glass sculptured.His label says Germany and a cresent mark is on the back of his neck withthe letters 76 04 he is fully clothes in velvet nickers and a shirt with a big
7 initials U.J "87"
collar pirate like suade boots with ten gold buttons and black strap shoes with a bowe he has flexible joints too.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 12 months ago.
Hello,My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see picture of the dolls and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!