Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a plate with SAJI SJ-6289 on the bottom. Is there a

Customer Question

I have a plate with SAJI SJ-6289 on the bottom. Is there a way to attach the photo?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I know I have a photo of the and bottom but not sure how to attach in this email.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: It looks to have cheery blossoms painted on the front and I could not find anything like it online to compare it to.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 6 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your Saji china.Yes, you can add images. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help. thanks,Robert
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Here are the photos Robert.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
One more.
Great photos, thanks so much!How wide is this plate?