Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Wood&son JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my

Customer Question

wood&son
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: England
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: Wood & Son Ro No 339520
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
platter with gold edges approximately 13 x18 woodlan semi porcel***** ***** &son england R0-no 339520
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
bluish green floral around edges
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the platter and marks so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are able to get a picture of your china?Please let me know.