Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique mantel clock which is heavy ( cast iron)

Customer Question

I have an antique mantel clock which is heavy ( cast iron) with a statue of a man holding what appears to be a scroll. I see some similar ones online identified as Ansonia but not one exactly like the one I have. Can you help?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.
Hello,My name isCustomerand I would love to help.The next step would be for me to see pictures of the clock and marks (look on back, dial, and movement (guts for numbers or words) so that I can get visual clues of the date and value.Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I do not have the technical expertise to add pictures but my daughter is coming in this weekend and I will have her add pics..
Great, thank you!