Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I Have two antigue floor vases they are hand painted

Customer Question

I Have two antigue floor vases they are hand painted different handles I was told my great grandmother brought them from England they have been in my family for at lease 70 years very fine detail beautiful shape any ideas where I could find the value for insurance
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 6 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'd be happy to help with your floor vases.Can you very kindly attach a photo of them?Many thanks,Robert PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.