Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have been given 2 (I believe) are antiques. the story I've

Customer Question

I have been given 2 (I believe) are antiques. the story I've been told said they came over with my greatgrandmother to the USA. they have been in my famil for over 70 years
they are hand painted each with a different picture. the handles are also different
one kinda of like a triangle and the other is round handles. there appers to be some type of bead on them do you have any ideas on what do
Thank you,
Janet McFall
ps I can find no signature but not really sure were to look. the colors are vibrant and soft
any help would be great
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 8 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value! .Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,.If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !.Click the link: for instructions on uploading images .http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert . Or you may use this method:.Go to www.imgur.com.click on Computer.Select the picture file from the box that pops up..Hit open..Click on Start Upload.And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.. Glenda