Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have Towle ***** ***** - pattern "old Master". There are

Customer Question

I have Towle ***** ***** - pattern "old Master". There are 12 5 piece place settings as well as about 12 to 15 serving pieces. I'd like to know the value. Thank you.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: By the way, my name is Martha. What other info do you want?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
HelloCan you tell me exactly what you have it seems the justanswer site has x'd out part of your description for some reason. This is what I see:CustomerI have Towle ***** ***** - pattern "old Master". There are 12 5 piece place settings as well as about 12 to 15 serving pieces. I'd like to know the value. Thank you.