Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have a commercial coffee grinder from the (I believe) 1920's.

Customer Question

I have a commercial coffee grinder from the (I believe) 1920's. It has a crank wheel that is
approximately 18" in diameter. On the wheel it says Elgin Co. the hopper holds about 2lbs of
coffee beans. It has a choke to determine how fine of a grind you want. There is an eagle on the swinging cover of the hopper. It is mainly blue & red.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end. Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hi, On today's auction market, the floor models that stand 57" - 80" tall can sell for $1500 - $2500. The counter top versions sell for an average of $300 and as high as $550. ~Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.
Hello, Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance? Please let me know. Sincerely, Nora