Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a gold plate tea kettle on the bottom it reads Bavaria

Customer Question

I have a gold plate tea kettle on the bottom it reads Bavaria tirschenreutn Germany
pickard decorated in USA 627 WHATS IT WORTH ITS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Robert S. replied 8 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help with your tea kettle. It sounds beautiful and Pickard is one of the pre-eminent names in china decorating.Could you very kindly attach a photo of it so I can see the pattern and one of the entire bottom so I can tell how old it is, and I'll give you a full appraisal and a value.Many thanks,Robert. PS. Once you have the photos in your computer (if you are using a smart phone camera, just email them to yourself) it's then a simple matter to attach them. Just click on the paperclip icon, located above the text box where you are typing to me. If there's no paperclip, click on the "Add files" tab.If you get stuck go here for help.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0