Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

I have a 96 piece set of Linden Fine China, Gold Tiara. All

Customer Question

I have a 96 piece set of Linden Fine China, Gold Tiara. All pieces in excellent condition. Probably 30 years old.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is service for 12. Includes cups and saucers. Serving plates.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Antiques Appraiser before I connect you two?
Customer: That is fairly complete.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the pattern and the marks on the bottom of one piece.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!