Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Black grandfather Clock - Urgos Tempus Fugit in working

Customer Question

Black grandfather Clock - Urgos Tempus Fugit in working order and good condition. What would the rough value be ?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. There should be a brass plate on the inside door or back if it is newer and some markings on the movement (guts) or dial if it is an older clock. Let me know if you find any of this information on the clock.

The next step would be for me to see pictures of the clock so that I can get visual clues of the maker, date, style and value.

Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures (one at a time is best) and I will be able to complete my answer, thank you!