Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have a cabinet that was left to us by an aunt. It has

Customer Question

I have a cabinet that was left to us by an aunt. It has curved glass sides and doors, A painted picture on the bottom, very skinny legs, and it has a door with rounded glass. I think on the back was printed Henry the VIII. She told us it was expensive but never how much... I can send pictures...
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

At your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus close-up of the floral decoration on the front as well as a view of the lock mechanism and with the door open.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Currently, on today's market, these vintage French Louis-Style curved glass vitrine display cases from the 1930's with scenes on them sell for $600 - $1200 depending on region. A few decades ago, these were selling for significantly higher.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora