Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry

Out of print German Bible, 1854 third edition, Das Alte

Customer Question

Out of print German Bible, 1854 third edition, Das Alte Teftament ( the old testament) by Dr. Martin Luther and Otto Von Gerlach my copy is clear from front to back, hard back cover was taped some. My email add JLLHolmes
See on web page
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

The link is helpful, thank you, ***** ***** is a compilation page. At your convenience, please send a clear, in-focus image of the title and publisher page in your Bible.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't use camera's but my daughter might be able to help with that. I am not able to afford more money just now since it's the first and all the monthly bills are due today. I can only work part time due to physical limitations. If the offer to chat on the phone can wait I'll contact you back at a later time. Thanks much.
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

All is fine, you do not have to accept the phone call offer and photos can be sent at your convenience. No rush, as there is not a time limit here.