Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

What is the best way to sell antiques? I have a lot to sell

Customer Question

what is the best way to sell antiques? I have a lot to sell and need finanicial
recovery soon.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

The best way is to sell online. You will need to start with good, clear, in-focus images of each item. Then you post them on sites such as Ebay and Craigslist. It is also good to try facebook. If you do not want to handle selling each item over the computer yourself, you can try a local consignment shop to sell your items for you on your behalf. If you want to sell as quickly as possible, then contact a local auction house in your area. You can also try an estate sale, which you hire the people to come in and price everything for you to have it ready to go.

Please let me know if you need more information.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 8 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora