Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

I have a very old set of Ping Irons made by Karsten Mfg in

Customer Question

I have a very old set of Ping Irons made by Karsten Mfg in Phoenix.
My clubs are very unique. The reason they are unique they have roman numerals to identify each club.
They are Heal - Toe BalAnce with a code of 17 - 4 ph
2 iron II 5 iron IV 8 iron VIII
3 iron III 6 iron VI
4 iron IIII 7 iron VII wedge W
Have you ever heard of a set of clubs like these. I have take a picture of each club and a group picture of the set. My name is***** live in Gainesville, Ga.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 8 months ago.

These are Karsten II clubs they had Roman numerals in the 1970s. They sell for $15-20 each at auction. Here is a link to a club that sold on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/PING-KARSTEN-II-Roman-Numeral-Single-III-3-Iron-Black-Dot-/281964123078?hash=item41a65f13c6:g:JosAAOSw8-tWT96b

Thanks,

Expert:  Wayne replied 8 months ago.

Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,