Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

I have a parallel Bible published by Gately &Co Of Chicago

Customer Question

Hello I have a parallel Bible published by John Gately &Co Of Chicago With 1,000 illistrations with weights measurments & coins of the Bible.It also was presented to William J.Doust of Leadville 1884 by his wife Kittie P Doust
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

At your convenience, please send images of the front title page and publisher page in the Bible as well an image of the cover.

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

This Bible can have a high average value of $200 - $350 on today's retail market. I can help confirm more with you if you would like to send photos. There is not an additional charge to share more images here.

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.