Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017

Can you tell me the approx. value of some items or is there

Customer Question

can you tell me the approx. value of some items or is there a place where I can take them for evaluation? I have "The Voice of Music" stereophonic 722 recorder and accompanying extension speaker model 168. they were made by the V-M Corp. in Benton Harbor, Mi. Also, many tapes, mostly with different music, copy of President Nixon resignation speech and orbit flight of 1st space with Col. John Glenn reporting. Thank you in advance for any help you can be. Fred Haggerty(###) ###-####
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

The The Voice of Music stereophonic 722 recorder sells for a high average of $50 - $100 on today's market.

Here are links for you to past sale prices of comparables to yours:

The reels can sell for an average high of $5 - $10 each.

Expert:  Nora replied 6 months ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.