Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a 16" x 20" holland painting,1981 plate III series

Customer Question

I have a 16" x 20" ken holland painting,1981 plate III series III. print number 45 of 800. theme is " Cattle on a thousand hills" signed too.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: all the info I typed in is all I know
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: There appears to be what looks like a water mark across the bottom of painting
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Antiques Appraiser about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the painting, signature and back of painting so that I can get visual clues of the date, artist, framing construction and value. Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
First off, why am Im I seeing a 38 dollar charge for this when the first page said I was only going to pay a 5 dollar,refundable charge??
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you still there?

The experts here use this site just like you do and we have no connection to the charges or your account.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I feel I've been lied to, I want to figure this charge out before I go farther

I do not deal with those issues, but there should be a customer support link on the bottom of your page.