rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Is there a database that tells when a Barse and Hopkins book

Customer Question

Is there a database that tells when a Barse and Hopkins book was published.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have The "Chronological"Shakespeare published by Barse and Hopkins, nd
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Antique Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 12 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

The most common thing to do is to look on the title page of the book where there should be a date or roman numerals and words stating which edition the book is. Assuming that you found nothing there, I did a search of this publisher and found that this book was first published in 1910 and reprinted in 1912 and 1918.

It is important for you to click the stars after you have read this answer.