Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

The Foley Intarsio jug 3007, Looks like a ewer. The number

Customer Question

The Foley Intarsio jug 3007
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Looks like a ewer. The number on the base is 3007. Lots of flowers on green and midnight background. About 12 inches high.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: Our top Antiques Appraiser is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Antiques Appraiser in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Antiques Appraiser until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.

Please know that I cannot accept any requests for "live conversations" such as phone calls.
I give my best answers in writing when I have time to think about them.
Sometimes a "Chat box" will pop-up asking if you would like a live conversation. Please know it is not from me.

Please send me a photo of your jug as well as a photo of the marks on the bottom.

You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo of the marks.

If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the marks and take a photo of the sketch.

To send photos you may use the "attach file" or "add file" link on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.

Please also tell me how tall your jug is.

I will begin researching your question while I wait for your replies.

Kind regards,

Doris

I just reread your question as I began my research. You have already given the height.

You need not repeat.

Kind regards,

Doris