Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2017
71377891

I have set 20 of 1000 "Sesquicenrennial Plate Collection

Customer Question

I have set 20 of 1000 "Sesquicenrennial Plate Collection 1979" The 150th Anniversary of the foundation of Western Australia. With signed Ccreditation. What is the set valued at?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

In order for me to properly assess what you have I will need to see images and clear, in-focus close-ups of the mark

If you had already attached images to your initial posting, they are not showing for me here on my end.

Please send the photos at your convenience. There is not an extra charge to provide more pictures here.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Hi Toni,

I do normally handle calls, however I am located on the East Coast of the US and my cell phone does not have international coverage.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

2 images came through on my end here that I can see here. How many plates are you in your set?

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 which is the complete set
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the additional information. On today's market, each plate sells for $10 - $20AUD at auction individually. For a complete set, expect to garner $100 - $150AUD.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I only photo one plate but with certificate, which exactly same as printing on reverse of plate.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

A photo of only plate is just fine, it is not necessary to send one of each plate.

On today's market, each plate sells for $10 - $20AUD at auction individually. For a complete set, expect to garner $100 - $150AUD.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** little.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

The value is based on past sales and current global conditions. With that said, you can place any price you please on any item you own, the key factor being finding a buyer at your asking price.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora